We’re excited to share that Atlanta will serve as host for one of the next rounds of the Future of Support Raising Conference. Join us for two days of learning, collaboration, innovation, lament, worship, and imagination as together we help shape the future of support raising, a future where everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or social connection can fully participate in God’s global mission.
This two-day conference will be gathering of leaders from around the globe who are passionate to see more people be able to participate in God’s mission. If you desire to see your ministry be more diverse and wonder how to change support raising to help with this, then this conference is perfect for you.
At the conference, we’ll spend time:
- Learning the latest research, including the findings of @missioeric’s three-year doctoral program on justice and funding mission.
- Hearing case studies of other ministries who have made changes to support raising so that it is more just and equitable.
- Training in the latest tools available for ministry leaders who want to help their team innovate in creative new ways.
- Studying God’s word and what He might have to say to us about the future of support raising.
- Networking with other ministry leaders passionate about solving some of the toughest challenges in mission today.
- Brainstorming practical next steps for your ministry that you can walk out of the conference and implement immediately.
Who Should Attend
This conference is perfect for anyone interested in the future of support raising, whether your new to the conversation or have been on the front lines of change for decades. No matter where you are in your journey, you’ll come away refreshed, hopeful for the future, and equipped to take next steps for change.
- Ministry Leaders: Come learn the results of a three year research study on how ministries change support raising to work for everyone. Come away with practical tools you can implement in your context.
- Support Raising Coaches: Are you realizing the current system isn’t working but not sure what to do about it? This conference is perfect for you. You’ll learn not only new principles in coaching in the current system, but resources for how you can help bring about change.
- Teams: Come as a team and get time to collaborate to create the future of support raising together. Ministry leaders will be on hand to help coach you in a process to create new funding models that work for you, no matter your unique situation.
- New Staff: Come learn, gather resources, be encouraged, and sent back to your ministry with innovate new tools that can be implemented in your context.
What: The Future of Support Raising Conference
When: February 25-26, 2020
Where: Atlanta, Georgia at Neighborhood Church
Cost: $299 ($199 early bird rate before January 31)
(Lunch is provided each day. Dinner and housing are not included in conference cost. You can use the following link to receive our group discount at the conference hotel. It includes a reduced rate and half-price parking.)
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am – 4pm
Click the button below to register for the Future of Support Raising 2020 – Atlanta conference. (The link will take you to an external site to complete registration.)
Spread the Word
Please help us spread the word on social media about the conferences. We’d love to see as many people possible attend as we dream and create the future of support raising together.